Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rachael Birthday by my Mom!


My mom sent this slideshow to me on my birthday a couple of days ago. She is so wonderful and I really miss her!! As most of you know my parents are serving a mission in Germany. You can check out their blog if you look at my links under Deutschland Mission.

11 comments:

Gillian said...

Hey Rachael! I found your blog through Karina's blog and had to say hello! :) Love the slideshow! It's good to see you guys are doing well! :)

Brenda Andrews

Karina Rigtrup said...

Happy Birthday! Wish I could help you with the music issue but I have no idea!

Christy said...

Look at you and your totally cute blog! Wow wee.

The Mecham Family said...

Happy Late Birthday!

Anonymous said...

So Cute Rachael!! You are beautiful as always. Happy Birthday!

Saundra said...

Oh, how we miss the Haines family! Thanks for sharing the slide show. You are beautiful, and have such a great family.
PS. I LOVED the picture of all the boys in their tuxedos. Very handsome.

Lani said...

Hi Rachael! I blog-stalked you from Christy's, you all look great! Happy Birthday!

Rebecca Parker said...

so sorry i missed your b-day...after all your 30th was part of our initiation into puyallup social life! hope it was happy albeit these belated wishes:) you are missed on the mainland!

Tasha Horsley said...

Hi Rachael! I love how we can all find each other through our blogs! You are on Natalie's so I thought I'd stop by and say HI! It is great to see pictures of all your little boys...they are so handsome! Looks like all is going well for you guys.

Have a great day,
Tasha Horsley

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachael, it's your cousin Emily...I ran into your blog from your parents mission blog. I was happy to see pictures of your way cute family, hope all is going well.

Rachel Grimmer said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe I found you. I was just talking about you to someone that was in South Hill Ward when I was about 7 years ago or so. Anyways, this is Rachel Carter. I adore you and appreciate the example you set for me waaaaay back when we used to VT together. Thank you Rachael Haines!!

Love, Rachel Grimmer