Sunday, February 15, 2009

All on board for Ohio...


View Larger Map

Well, we have received orders and we will be moving in May to Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. We are excited for new adventures ahead of us, but it is always hard to say goodbye. We have loved being in Hawaii and enjoyed the beautiful island of Oahu...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That will be fun, you will always love the time you spent in Hawaii though! It is great to hear updates on your family! I sent you a link to get to my blog!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad you will not be coming to California. I have been thinking and wondering and hoping...but, alas, it was not meant to be. My family lived in that area of Ohio. It is beautiful and the people are lovely. I think you will love it. Congrats and Good Luck!

Buxton Family said...

Congrats on your new assignment. Another adventure begins for your family.

Ember said...

Congratulations! I lived there in junior high. We loved it. I am sure you will love Ohio as you have loved everywhere you have lived. It is the people you meet that make all the difference. That being said... we really do miss the beach and all those warm sunny days. Enjoy them while you can!

Cline said...

We are sad to hear that when we finely get ourselves to Hawaii you’ll be gone. Have a safe trip and a wonderful adventure.