
We call this the Oreo cookie room. I love it!! It turned out great. As you can see, most of the house had previously been a dusty pink and then painted over with a whitish gray. It has been a lot of work getting this house ready, but I am finding that that process is quite enjoyable.

7 comments:
your house looks gorgeous! you did so much so fast!
Wow! What a beautiful home! I bet your boys are loving all that space...and you too. :) We miss you guys!
You have a beautiful home. I'm glad you are enjoying making it your own. We close on our house on June 15th and we have so many projects to look forward to.
It is so weird to see you guys in like a normal house!! It is so beautiful! We love the paint job! We miss you guys! We get lonely on the weekends, no one to play games with! Keep up the posting so we can see what is going on in your life!
Everything looks so great! My boys were so excited to see the posting of your boys. I can't believe you're in Ohio now, that is amazing! Thanks for thinking of us, we sure miss you.
Laura Roberts
The house looks fantastic! It's beautiful! Glad to hear you are getting settled in!
Holy Moly! That is a gigantic house! We'll have to mosy on over and see it. Beau is seriously thinking about doing the AF Marathon in 2010. If he does, we'll be sure to stop by, maybe invite ourselves to dinner. :)
Post a Comment